Thursday 4 January 2007

Angel Sanctuary Wallpaper

There are some talented people on the net with graphics! I found this really nice Angel Sanctuary wallpaper for my desktop: http://www.banime.com/wallpapers/Angel-Sanctuary/wallpaper40/

I'd like to do nice graphic things like that, it's a pity there isn't that many Paint Shop Pro tutorials on the net that cover things like wallpapers, avatars, signatures etc.

----

I've seen an advert on the TV twice now for an Anime magazine called Manga (???) Yes it's that company that has things to do with Anime...yet calls themselves Manga :P As usual with magazines the first issue is quite cheap at £2.99. However after that they are charging £8.99! There's no way I'm gonna pay that much every two weeks. I think you get an anime DVD with each issue... but it's not like you have a choice which one you get and they could be really bad ones after a few issues.

Would be nice if there was another magazine out sometime that wasn't daylight robbery in it's price.

No comments: